Friday, April 3, 2009

Balance

If you are journaling every day, you may notice when your emotions, or your life in general, swing too far from the middle. Try to keep everything "in moderation" ... don't let yourself be dragged down by too much negative news, or become too out of touch by refusing to watch news at all!

For me, at least, it seems like the negative is the way I tend to "swing", so I try to keep a bookshelf of uplifting books and a list of websites I love and TV shows that make me happy. If I find myself sinking into the mire, I spend an evening tipping the scales in the other direction. Try it!

Thanks for being here and now!

Neither too high nor too low is the way to go
Keep your life in balance

KT

1 comment:

  1. LOL..you sound just like me..I watch TCM or TvLand to get a "boost" and take my mind up a notch out of the blues.

    I enjoyed your thoughts on this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete